cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was paid less for shipping

I have listed a camera for sale and the shipping was 40$ flat for all destinations. I'm located in Greece so I cannot use UPS shipping methods. When the camera was sold the buyer paid 15$ for shipping instead of the listed 40$. I saved the listing as a template and I can see the fee is 40$. Flat, no exceptions. Why that happened? Plus the order has to be shipped from Greece to US which will cost me upwards of even 40. Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I was paid less for shipping

Go to your orders page and find the sold listing. Choose the 'sell similar' option. Scroll down to see what it shows in the shipping section of the listing form. After that you can delete it from your drafts folder instead of publishing the listing. The point is to duplicate the listing form so you can see what it shows on the back end and figure out where it got messed up.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Your listing charged a flat $30 shipping to Greece, a flat $15 shipping to the US, a flat $30 shipping to Canada, a flat $30 shipping to the UK. That's all I checked.

camera.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks. I don't know how you can see that and I can't. I'll check it. On the other hand that's what I see as my shipping policy for this item

screenshot-bulksell.ebay.com-2021.09.24-06_51_40.png

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Go to your orders page and find the sold listing. Choose the 'sell similar' option. Scroll down to see what it shows in the shipping section of the listing form. After that you can delete it from your drafts folder instead of publishing the listing. The point is to duplicate the listing form so you can see what it shows on the back end and figure out where it got messed up.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Domestic shipping is to the US when you list on.com.  I don’t know why you are seeing $40 and we see $15 so I’m not sure how to help with that.   But for the domestic shipping you show ‘economy shipping’ but if you scroll down there is an option for ‘economy shipping from outside of the US.   If you use that, you should have a longer estimated delivery time to the US. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply