cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I've been scammed.

I bought an item that was supposed be something else.   I was shipped an item that was not the item eBay said was sent and I received the item today.  The user says the item is shipped from California but the package I received came from Canada and did not include the correct item.  I want to receive a refund.  I would rather also receive the correct item if there was a mistake made.  I sent the seller a message to which they have not responded.  There is a return label which can be used to send this back to the seller but again, I am quite confused because the address is in CANADA, not CALIFORNIA, and the return address is a DIFFERENT CANADIAN ADDRESS than the address I received the item from.  I feel like I am being scammed.  Somebody help.  Please.

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

I think I've been scammed.

Well I think the best thing to do along with return tracking the item and then watching as they suddenly ship the other is to call eBay because apparently their language barrier is affecting their ability to do fair business with me.  I can already predict how these transactions will go.  The mob is obviously waiting to see if I'm competent enough to return the item they sent me incorrectly.

Message 46 of 46
latest reply