cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t add USPS First Class Mail to Canada?

I’ve had a few people contact me from Canada about one of my items. I decided to change shipping so it can go to Canada but the only one eBay is allowing me to use costs $14 instead of the cheaper USPS option of $4, does anyone know why? 

Thank you for the help

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Nothing ships to Canada for $4; you are doing something wrong. Go direct to usps website, put in the size/weight...what does that say it would cost for you to send to Canada?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I assume your item cannot go letter rate? That would be $1.40 at the post office.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Fist class international parcel starts around $14 to Canada. Are you trying to send something to Canada in an envelope without any tracking? I wouldn't go that route as you're more than likley selling something & not just sending documents.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Yes it’s going in a 8x10 bubble mailer and weighs 5 ounces. When I click the shipping calculator it shows a USPS first class large envelope mailing that’s around $4-5 but it won’t let me choose it. It’s also on the USPS website so it’s odd there’s only one choice and it’s more expensive and $10 more is a big difference! I just don’t get it? 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Wanted to send USPS first class large envelope measuring 8x10 and 5 ounces. eBay let’s you calculate the shipping costs but doesn’t allow the service and it’s a $10 difference.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

CANADA is not the US.

It is INTERNATIONAL shipping 🙂

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

DB7F3FB9-B65C-416B-9455-BD91D937F3A3.jpeg

Here’s eBay shipping calculator. It has 2 different rates but doesn’t allow me to choose cheaper rate. That’s what I’m asking about. Cost is the same on the USPS website which I can use but I’d rather ship through eBay. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

D17A0B46-653D-42DB-8213-BD1A1B8290B5.jpeg

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

A bubble mailer is not an envelope.  

Message 10 of 10
latest reply