cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ask you step in to solve the problem.

Dear eBay Sir,

The Seller is playing a trick on the return!

1. On 12/05/2019, I asked for return and no any responses from the seller by 12/09/2019. 
  2. On 12/07/2019 you sent a message to me "Please send the item back to the seller by Dec 16, 2019, to claim your refund." without any RMA (Return Material Authorization) and no return Label/Address.
  3. And then on 12/09/2019, the seller emailed me and just for sorry and asked for photos, without any RMA return label.
  4. On 12/11/2019, I emailed the seller, with photos which show that the original package is not opened yet. And I asked for Return Authorization Label ASAP. But by today, the seller has not responded me yet. 

From 12/05/2019 when I asked for return to today, 7 day passed and the seller did not provide me Return Authorization Label for return yet. 

In your instruction, I should send the item to the seller in China!!!! It is absolutely impossible and ridicules to ship $5 value item oversea back to the seller!!!

Any overseas seller should not be allowed doing business in USA if they are not able to provide the same quality service like USA companies.

Thank you very much!

Order number: ***

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

you are talking to other members here. You didnt open the package but you want to return it? If you have already opened a case for a return, that would be a remorse return,as in you changed your mind? and you would be responsible for return shipping.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Are you saying you never opened the package? If so why would the seller be responsible for the return shipping. Do they have free returns? Being that the seller is in China that's doubtful. If you want the cheap prices you get from China then you kind of have to take the risks involved.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

If the listing shows United States as the item location @pen_688 but now the return address is China, immediately contact eBay by phone (Google "eBay number") or social media before your time runs out, and point that out.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

You've obviously bought Chinese garbage, the fact you are actually addressing other members and not E Bay CS shows you are not really paying attention to either listings when you purchase or following case notes when you have an issue.

Becoming more familiar how this all works and things to be aware of will help you in the future.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I have not got the item yet!!!!

Please refund me ASAP!!!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have not got the item yet!!!!

Please refund me ASAP!!!!

You also posted this over a year ago, you really need to do a bit of research as to how this site works, you've been a member since 2014, you are not talking to E Bay CS here !

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You seem to leave a lot of red donuts for your sellers, this means that you leave a lot of negatives..

Your best bet ( as well as others) is to just buy in stores. Online shopping is clearly not for you.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply