cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a USPS scan sheet using eBay single package shipping

On Etsy, when I finish buying labels for the day I can go back and check each package I want to include on the scan sheet and then formulate and print a scan sheet for all of them. Why on eBay do we have to use bulk shipping? I’ve been on eBay since 1996 and have never use bulk shipping on eBay. I there must be someway to create a scan sheet. My carrier is an angel and will stand there and scan 40 packages if she has to but she has informed me that because of time constraints they are going to start cracking down and requires scanned sheets for shipments of three or more packages. Since I ship from Etsy and Amazon sales as well I need to provide scan sheets for all three sites.  So far Amazon and Etsy are easy. eBay is a problem. 

Any ideas out there?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to create a USPS scan sheet using eBay single package shipping

You can print a SCAN sheet using eBay labels. You have to use the bulk shipping option, in other words you have to print them all at once.  I have no clue as to how to do that because when I was selling across multiple venues I used stamps.com.  I could print them one at a time and at the end of the day run a SCAN sheet.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 2
latest reply