cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Notify a Buyer when and how a Seller has shipped an item ???

I am a long-term E-Bay buyer/seller but still do not know how  to notify a buyer when I have shipped an item.

I felt by using this forum  I might get the best results. Thanks for any helpful answers.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to Notify a Buyer when and how a Seller has shipped an item ???

@nichjim wrote:

I am a long-term E-Bay buyer/seller but still do not know how  to notify a buyer when I have shipped an item.

I felt by using this forum  I might get the best results. Thanks for any helpful answers.

Once you enter the tracking number into the sold item page eBay does it for you automatically.  You do not need to do anything.

You buyer will get an email from eBay headlined "ORDER UPDATE". When they open it it will confirm the order is being shipped and provide the tracking number along with a recap of the order and an estimated delivery date.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to Notify a Buyer when and how a Seller has shipped an item ???

@nichjim wrote:

Once you enter the tracking number into the sold item page eBay does it for you automatically.  You do not need to do anything.

You buyer will get an email from eBay headlined "ORDER UPDATE". When they open it it will confirm the order is being shipped and provide the tracking number along with a recap of the order and an estimated delivery date.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply