Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I lower the shipping to mail ground instead of Priority

Help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The quilt cutter thing? You had it listed as Priority Mail. You can't lower the shipping.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It's unclear to me if this is flat rate or by calculator. Anyway, check FedEx and UPS  Ground on the shipping label page. Depending on where your buyer is you can usually save a lot (especially long distance). Then I would check with your buyer and let them know you are going to save them some money but will take a day or two longer to get there.If the rate was via calculator and you can save them some bucks sure they will be appreciative.

If it was flat rate,  I think you are OK picking the shipper. Just let the buyer now the shipping vai USPS was astronomical.

Wgen I do flat rate I let potential buyers know I will likely use FedEx ground if a long way for East coast. The other day I had an item USPS wanted $40 and FedEx shipped for $21

Message 3 of 3
latest reply