cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!

I bought the carico juice extratctor on March 24 and several days went by and the seller did not send me the article, so I contacted him to see what happened with my article after several attempts to communicate with him indicating that the first time he used ebay and that had confused with the price that the value of the item was not what he had put and tells me that we could reach an agreement for me to give more money which I opposed because I had already bought at a price and not I will give more money and the seller tells me that he will return the money, which I tell him that if he does not pay more than what he had already paid and I have not received the refund, the seller has not yet communicated. with me and I want my money that I paid that was the amount of $ 280.70 or send me the article because it is something I want and it is not fair that after I paid it I said that I wanted more money. I sent photo of the purchase and the message that the seller sent me. I hope you can help me as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Help!!!!

As soon as you can, open a case with eBay. Get your money back. You can't make him send you the item but you can get your money back and then leave appropriate feedback.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Help!!!!

He didn't do his homework and didn't charge you enough.

Now he wants more money and you, of course, don't want to give it.

And you want your juicer. 

He will probably refund your money rather than take the loss. 

I know it is not right that you thought you had found a bargain and now it is being taken away.

I would just get my money back and find it somewhere else. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Help!!!!

You should self-report your post because one of the pictures contains your address!

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 4
latest reply