cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help setting up shipping settings

Hello,

I am selling records. Can I set it up where a person buys a record and shipping is $5 then each additional record is an additional $1? I know I can do combine shipping but I am just wondering if there is an easier way to do it. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@socksdontmatch 

Go to your shipping preferences: https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

Click on "allow combined payments and shipping" and set the time limit you want to allow for combined shipping. Be sure to save.

Next go to "promotional shipping rule" . Select "minimum number of items purchased" and enter 2 in the box. Put $1.00  in the "specify shipping" box, and save.

When you set up your shipping in your listing, choose that profile to apply. Set up with flat rate shipping of $5  and choose that particular profile using the flat rate shipping rule dropdown menu.  The first record will get a $5 shipping charge and $1 will be added for each additional record purchased.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@socksdontmatch 

Go to your shipping preferences: https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

Click on "allow combined payments and shipping" and set the time limit you want to allow for combined shipping. Be sure to save.

Next go to "promotional shipping rule" . Select "minimum number of items purchased" and enter 2 in the box. Put $1.00  in the "specify shipping" box, and save.

When you set up your shipping in your listing, choose that profile to apply. Set up with flat rate shipping of $5  and choose that particular profile using the flat rate shipping rule dropdown menu.  The first record will get a $5 shipping charge and $1 will be added for each additional record purchased.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ok, but you cant country specify ? 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply