cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have anyone hear complaint from Canada about Global Shipping Program

I'm sick and tire of Canadians complaint about the Global Shipping Program, Canada is the only country that complains about it, I like GSP because it's saving me a lot of time and paperwork, and they try to make an offer that too low for the price I asking on my items if you can't afford to buy the items and pay to ship, well go to a store and buy the items that you want!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Have anyone hear complaint from Canada about Global Shipping Program

People who complain about the GSP on eBay are usually buyers who do not understand the fees.

You are a seller -- whole different situation.  Glad to hear it works for you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank You!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear Friend,

Just an observation; rather then bashing any culture or geographical location of a "Buyer"; perhaps an effort to communicate and recognize "equal" value of any "Buyer" whom is actually sustaining your Seller market revenue is perhaps the better solution! Perhaps evey perspective buyer deseves the right to choose the delivery option based on "their need", and expected timeline!

If you have ever needed something from a global storefront that is not available in your geographic local. The alternatives; Either  equally consider and explore any perpective buyers needs honestly and attempt open communication dialogue or simply close your storefront and hang the sign "Gone for Lunch"! Whereas if a seller chooses to simply decline a legitimate "Offer" without a simple,  single reply to express their reasoning. The end result for that "Buyer" as you referred; is probably best found elsewhere!

The "Paperwork", as I would believe you are referring is Standard International Trade documentation required by law called "waybill" or import export documentation no different than required International Customs Declaration equired by law. What you may not recognize is; there are "free" waybill template documents or assistance available how to prepare or print a waybill template, including shipping calculators however you may be suprised the waybill is a simple peel and stick "legal" declaration you can obtain from any major carrier. 

Unfortunate you don't recognize; it's called "GLOBAL" Shipping Program for a reason;  but no worries, some of us informed buyers can very easily look at product,price, description, and shipping by comparison while presenting a "legal" offer.... no need to take offense it is equally within your right to simply decline the offer! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply