cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody else noticed USPS Ground Advantage scan issues from July 13th?

TGIF Ebay Community!

Has anyone else noticed problem with the USPS Ground Advantage scans from Thursday July 13th? All of my customers from yesterday are showing the parcels delivered / individual picked up at USPS. That is impossible as my shipments went to many different states & cities throughout the USA from southern California.  I even received two item not received cases from my buyers.....one from New Jersey & one from Tennessee, & a couple of messages from other buyers. Just curious what other sellers are seeing for their Ground Advantage parcels from 13/July.  🙏

714ricki_0-1689351681143.png

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Has anybody else noticed USPS Ground Advantage scan issues from July 13th?

Looks like it maybe scan errors by the post office. Have you checked what the tracking looks like on USPS website? 
I don’t see any issues with the items I shipped yesterday using GA 

IMG_0767.jpeg

IMG_0768.jpeg

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ths tracking from the USPS website mirrors what is seen on ebay. At least for me,  all the parcels from yesterday have the same scan information on ebay & the USPS....even with the different tracking numbers. 🙏 Maybe, it was a big goof at the USPS distribution center. However, that doesn't give the buyers the warm & fuzzy feeling. 😎✌️

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

It’s the post office error someone didn’t learn how to scan properly.

The items are probably still in route to their destination, scans will eventually update or should update at the next PO hub. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I can't speak to the 13th, but I had an item this week take only two days from Nashville to Honolulu. Dang!

Screenshot (58).png

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I can only imagine how many other parcels had the same issue yesterday. My local USPS distribution center is huge & with heavy volume. 🙏 So far, only two customers are really upset about the erroneous scans with one escalating the matter to their financial institution. TGIF!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

That’s great, look at this media mail package I shipped to Juneau Alaska from Louisiana took  4 days. IMG_0769.jpeg

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi

I actually have the same issue and also I am sending from Buena Park ,CA and it is going to the USPS Distributional center in City of industry. Not many but I noticed few packages had an issue and they were sending us messages about the situation.

Hopefully they can make some updates soon.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I just received one that a friend shipped to me via Ground Advantage and the tracking looks perfectly normal.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

So sorry to read that you are also having the same issue. It definitely appears to be an issue at the USPS City of Industry DC. Someone used the incorrect scan code upon the parcel departing the center. 🙏

Message 10 of 10
latest reply