cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encouraged returns

Encouraged returns

I find it very disheartening to see this on the order details of every item I BUY, so I am assuming everyone that buys from ME is also seeing this encouragement to return items.  Does this irk anyone else that is selling on eBay?returns.JPG

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Encouraged returns

If you are not absolutely, positively totally blown away by your purhase, you can always return it!

I'm waiting for the "Not what you expected? Ask for a price adjustent" button.

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

Indeed, returns were always available - I just don't like the BLAZING first thing you see button!.....Yep, next we will be seeing a button that says, not happy, try and get it for free button!

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

Yes a lot of us feel the same way. I’m only a buyer these days but that button makes me angry! 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

@grannywith6 wrote:

Encouraged returns

I find it very disheartening to see this on the order details of every item I BUY, so I am assuming everyone that buys from ME is also seeing this encouragement to return items.  Does this irk anyone else that is selling on eBay?returns.JPG

It's just a friendly reminder from ebay for a buyer to give Serious Consideration to return each and every item purchased.

Why would a seller find this to be disturbing?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

at least it doesn't say 

FREE RETURNS!!

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

@ed8108 wrote:

@grannywith6 wrote:

Encouraged returns

It's just a friendly reminder from ebay for a buyer to give Serious Consideration to return each and every item purchased.

Why would a seller find this to be disturbing?

Really? You have to be joking here.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

Perhaps there should be a New buyer return reason as : 

I don't know why I am returning item.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

@jason_incognito wrote:

at least it doesn't say 

FREE RETURNS!!

Can't t rule that out, gIve it time

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

LOL
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

good one
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

@jason_incognito wrote:

at least it doesn't say 

FREE RETURNS!!

So now that Paypal is offering to cover return shipping costs, isn't already at free returns?

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

Thanks to this button i got a return request for a sale 45 days old, declined it and got negative feedback. bye bye eBay i'm continuing to sell my stock OUT
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

I am leaving with you after 10 years FULL TIME on here! I am going to mow grass and hug grandchildren instead!
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Encouraged returns

And the grandkids, you'll always love the hugs returned. 🙂

@grannywith6 wrote:
I am leaving with you after 10 years FULL TIME on here! I am going to mow grass and hug grandchildren instead!

I see that too when buying something.  This is not Amazon and stop copying them.

KimmiKat
Message 15 of 15
latest reply