cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Priority Shipping has changed

eBay Priority Shipping has changed.

As a Top Seller, I have always seen free $100.00 USPS insurance when I print my label.

Now it is showing only $50.00.

Has anyone else seen this change?

Also, I give my customers my shipping discount but before I always had just a bit more of a discount than they did.

Now the amount is exact – so that I have no extra.

Just wondering about these changes.

Thanks for any input, Amy

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It looks like you are no longer a TRS.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It looks like you are no longer a TRS.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Priority Mail didn't change; your TRS status did.  Your feedback page is currently not showing TRS status.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Shouldn't a seller receive a  notification from ebay ?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

Shouldn't a seller receive a  notification from ebay ?

I'm sure the dashboard has a notification.   Mine just showed me I lost TRS internationally.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

Just thought that I should add a note.

I just called eBay to find out what happened to my rating.

During Christmas I was away and had planned to return in time to mail my packages.

There was a family emergency and I was unable to get back home for a week.

At the time I thought that canceling my orders was the best idea - later to find out that it would have been much better to just late ship.

So this gave me a defect rate of 1.26%.

I was sent an email advising me that if the percent got to 2% I would loose my status and that I needed to sell more to bring that percent down.

Unfortunately I really misunderstood and thought that  I was okay as long as I did nothing else to hurt my rating.

So the ebay Rep said that I could only have .5% and that I would get my rating back at the end of the year. Other option was to 1000 items - sorry but I can't list, sell, & wrap that many!

I questioned why this drop in rating took so long and he said that I had a grace period and the drop just happened on April 21st.

Wow - after working so hard for so many years one mistake and I'm out!

Oh well - time flys when your having fun.

Hope this info helps someone, Amy

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

EBay isn't what it used to be. And not for the better. You are totally at their mercy. Buyers have all the rights especially when it comes to returns. Just declare listing is not what item descibes and you lose.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Speaking of family emergency, a few years ago I had to go away  for a couple weeks and was not near a computer, so I had a couple of unpaid items cases lodged against me. When contacting them and explaning, one said no problem, but was unable to unlodge the case. The other never responded.

But now it seems the eBay will bite you even if something outside anyone's control happens.

@amyo48 wrote:There was a family emergency and I was unable to get back home for a week.

At the time I thought that canceling my orders was the best idea - later to find out that it would have been much better to just late ship.

KimmiKat
Message 8 of 8
latest reply