cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Standard Envelope Delivery = they finialy admit the prorblem

They are now officially admitting that the tracking is not working and orders show never delivered allowing buyer to claim not received.   In addition the post office is not agreeing on the prices ebay are charging causing mail not to delivered or additional charges.  this is a major f up

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@nylvseller 

In addition the post office is not agreeing on the prices ebay are charging causing mail not to delivered or additional charges. -

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No problem exists with USPS not being in agreement with the price of the service.

Problems arise when the item sent does not meet the characteristics of the service, or an individual office does not understand the service.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

my envelope is 2oz, 6 x 8 x.25 and that is within the parameters.  But this mail issue is the tracking is broken between ebay and usps

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

From the posts I've read on the community board it seems sports card sellers are more likely to get burnt from dishonest buyers . I've had many ESE shipments that have never scanned and only had 2 refunds in postcards out of 2000+ shipments

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Meter Mail.jpeg.

They are considered "metered mailed" envelopes.

I just use a .68 stamp for such an envelope with items in it.

Had no lost items last year or this year so far. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I don't think that are getting lost. It's they're not getting scanned and buyers are taking advantage of it not being shown as delivered.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

We have honest buyers and a few not so honest buyers. 

I don't use tracking on anything under 20 bucks. Never lost anything last year or this year yet.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

We have honest buyers and a few not so honest buyers. 

I don't use tracking on anything under 20 bucks. Never lost anything last year or this year yet.

Are you selling sport cards?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I have sold Star Trek trading cards in the past. I am currently being lazy. I did 4 cards in a standard envelope in a thin cardboard filling the entire envelope. And I did $1.55 for same thing International Shipping.

If someone bought 8 cards...I mailed them in 2 envelopes and notified buyer...plus I kinda like taking a photo of envelope and sending it with the email..."items are mailed". I didn't need tracking for something 20 bucks or so. I am not a TRS.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply