cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEUS TRACKING SUCKS!

I've had multiple problems with FEEbay international shipping. One bad feedback due to a $10 customs tariff in Brazil and now have customer in Qatar who's unable to track package.

The EEUS tracking number is NOT a tracking number at all!

Customer paid $125 to ship a microphone and eBay keeps moving the date later and later.

For $125 my customer should be able to track package.

I'm sure eBay has some sweet money-making deal going with DHL but the sellers and buyers are damaged by yet another eBay "service".

I'll be opting out of eBay international shipping before I get more negative feedback because of it.

eBay seller co-op?

Collective bargaining?

Something needs to change!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EEUS TRACKING SUCKS!

You can track EEUS numbers at parcelsapp.com and often get more details, including carrier used for buyer's local delivery.

The neg FB you got was eligible for removal. All you had to do was contact eBay or submitted the form through Seller Help and pointed out the FB for non-receipt was tied to an eIS transaction and they would have removed it. At this point it's been more than 30 days so I don't know if it's still possible. Check to see if the FB appears on this page: https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply