cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic shipping not showing on ebay shoe listing (I want to change to free shipping).

I hate it when eBay keeps on updating the system and now it's so confusing to use. Why is my listing not showing domestic shipping options because I want to change it to free shipping. The listing currently shows ebay shipping. I have no idea what this shoe Authenticity Guarantee is because my shoe is not worth over $700.  My listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/266287307038

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Domestic shipping not showing on ebay shoe listing (I want to change to free shipping).

I'm not sure what the dollar value is for shoes to be in the Authenticity Guaranteed program but if they have put it on your listing, you will have to go through them.  The program charges buyers $14.95 for shipping and then you send the shoes to the center via Fedex. You can't change the shipping of GA listings to free shipping.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@jay_rule 

Here's the link. >> eBay Authenticity Guarantee | eBay

Scroll down a bit (under Shipping Sneakers...) and you'll see "US buyers pay a flat $14.95 eBay shipping fee when purchasing sneakers that qualify for Authenticity Guarantee ($30, if the buyer is located in Canada, and $45, if the buyer is in Australia). We'll then send sellers a pre-paid FedEx shipping label so they can ship the sneakers to the authentication center, free of charge."

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shoes don't have to have a set high price to be eligible 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 4 of 4
latest reply