cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered 3 Packages today to usps postal office. The employee scanned all three but only 2 show?

Delivered 3 packages to usps post office. 2 of the packages are being sent to different buyers. the other one is being returned to a seller.  I saw the employee scan all three boxes and he gave me the receipt. when i got home i checked the reciept and only 2 of the packages showed up on it saying they were accepted. I went to check tracking on ebay and the two that were shown on the usps reciept said they were accepted while the last one that did not show up on the reciept says usps awaits item.  Should i be worried that the employe didnt scan it properly? Should i go to back to the post office and ask about it even though its in a bin full of boxes already probably?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Delivered 3 Packages today to usps postal office. The employee scanned all three but only 2 show?

Check for it at usps.com tomorrow, the package should get a scan at the regional USPS facility.

Is the missing one the return? If was sent with an official USPS Return Label it may not scan the same as a Ground Advantage, Priority label.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No the return package got scanned properly. it was one of the packages that is supposed to go to a buyer in Arizona. Hopefully it does update at the USPS Regional Facility

Message 3 of 3
latest reply