cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs clearance

Hi, I think I need some help. I ordered something from Australia and it arrived here in Czechia but it has been stuck in customs for 11 days so far. When I try to track the package with the czech postal service it says that and I quote "Communication with the addressee about the consignment being deposited in interim warehouse - asked to prove the value of the goods."

No email or message came I needed to find out myself and when I try to do it it says that I need some sort of other package number along with the tracking number but I don't have that. So right now I'm stuck with this and I don't know what to do. 

Screenshot_20220707-015628_Brave.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Customs clearance

Seem like you are stuck if they did not give you a tracking number. If they did I would track through AUS post to see,, sometimes there are multiple tracking numbers on a package. Hence like some of our packages have a USPS international number then it is handed over to another carrier different number then local post office different number. Sometimes it is not easy  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Can you not print out your order to prove the value of the goods?

You need to contact the border control in your country and ask about this

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Screenshot_20220708-010757_Brave.jpg

 well they did give me the tracking number but that doesn't seem to be good enough. I need some other number the czech postal service calls it the Warehouse number which I do not have. I need that number to fill in the customs data that they need but I can't find that anywhere. It might be that ebay or auspost is taking care of it but I don't know. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Can you contact your seller in AUstralia, it is only 3.00pm Friday there at the moment, ask if they have the info you are needing.

Just checked your seller is in Townsville, Qld so the time is 3.26pm

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

CR is really a corrupt country. Czech post simply wants to make 20 eur to do customs clearing and the state will gate additional 21% for VAT. They should not do it because eBay parcels have already custom declaration on it and you already paid VAT on eBay checkout. So basically it's a racket. But because everything in CR is owned by small amount of people who knows and protect each other - nothing can be done. EU is turning blind eye on it because they want a buffer with Russia. So you are stuffed.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Try entering the tracking number you have on parcelsapp.com.  On the right side of the page there may be a link for to your postal system that gives the new number.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply