cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

China Post Held up at Grapevine Tx

Apparently this has been going on for a while. I have had three packages go through the north Texas USPS hub with delays. I have received two (after weeks)  and the second one has been at the facility for more than a week. Has anyone also had this problem?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: China Post Held up at Grapevine Tx

China post is a money losing proposition for the USPS so they are the lowest priority when getting them out. You can try filing a Missing Mail search on the USPS website if you know where the package came from. That might kick it loose. 

Its not the only country that is being held up. It seems the PMG has decided that the USPS no longer needs to do their job to survive.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!  As a seller, I am finally at my breaking point.  Check out my latest fiasco in N Texas...package heading from Aledo to Ohio.  WTH?  Like 11 days and it is still here in Weatherford!!  I have refunded to date $1461 not including the two I'm going to have to refund from today for being undelivered, arriving late or lost into the ether.  

As a buyer...I currently have 3 packages purchased in the US running 8-17 days late and all were last scanned in TX heading my way and then nothing. 

I have been in contact with the Inspector General and am hounding them to accurately reflect ETA expectations when a label is generated.  Saying the item will arrive in 3 days when they know darn good and well it will be a minimum of 7 borders on fraud.  Hell, eliminate the ETA altogether.  It is awful.  I get COVID has screwed everything up and as such the USPS needs to reign in expectations for on-time delivery, or even temporarily block labels from being generated for zip codes experiencing lengthy delays. 

Bottom line, I feel your pain with the nightmare that shipping/delivery in N Texas has become over the past 8 weeks or so.

TRACKING HISTORY

August 1, 2020, 7:38 am
Arrived at Post Office
WEATHERFORD, TX 76086 
Your item arrived at the Post Office at 7:38 am on August 1, 2020 in WEATHERFORD, TX 76086.

July 29, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility

July 25, 2020, 12:39 pm
Departed USPS Origin Facility
WEATHERFORD, TX 76086 

July 24, 2020, 12:04 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
WEATHERFORD, TX 76086 

July 23, 2020, 4:45 pm
Departed Post Office
ALEDO, TX 76008 

July 23, 2020, 8:52 am