cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheapest method to ship computer cables?

Hello I’ve purchased 100 brand new dvi to hdmi cables and I’m trying to find the most effective shipping method as people would likely only buy 1 or 2 but the only shipping option that’s cost effective seemed to be media mail which I’m not sure if computer cables qualify for. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Cables do not qualify for media mail. Use 1st class up to 15.99 oz if printing online label. If over 1 lb use a USPS priority flat rate or legal size envelope. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can't use media mail.  The shipping is based on the weight and size of the package.    If you are selling use can ship First Class mail if  the total weight  doesn't exceed 15 ounces.    Otherwise you can ship Priority Mail  or a Flat Rate package  for 1 pound or more.   Fedex and UPS  have options for Expedited, Standard and Economy.  Again it's all based on weight and package size.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

First Class in a poly mailer. 

You ship those Media and you get inspected your buyer might get a nasty postage due when they show up, getting yourself a negative feedback, or a return and you can get your ability to print labels from ebay taken away.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply