cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier for eBay Standard International delivery

Buyer in Taiwan purchased item March 2. They selected eBay Standard International (no idea if it was by choice or default?) as delivery method.

That’s what I used to ship. 

March 17 they messaged me asking where item was, when would they get it…

I sent screenshot of tracking, told them that’s all info I have, international shipping can take awhile, etc. I told them eBay is showing an estimated delivery of Mar 23-Apr 23.

They messaged me again just now wanting to know what carrier is delivering it. Is there a simple answer to that? I don’t see anything on tracking except for the domestic info so far. Once it leaves U.S. can you see what ‘carrier’ has it?…

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Carrier for eBay Standard International delivery

It depends on the country.   If they enter the tracking number at the following site, it may list the local carrier on the right side of the page.

https://parcelsapp.com/

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi, I am not familiar with eBay Standard International but I use eBay International Shipping.  The buyer would ask eBay where the package is.   At least that's the way Global Shipping was and I believe it to be the correct method for eBay International Shipping.    I assume the buyer has a link somewhere to ask eBay 'Where is my package?" or something like that.     Hope that helps somewhat. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Generally it is LAPost or Asendia USA (First Class International is also possible for Canada shipments)

Message 4 of 4
latest reply