Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print labels "Something went wrong"

If anyone else getting this message right now while trying to print labels

Message 1 of 161
latest reply
160 REPLIES 160

Re: Can not print labels "Something went wrong"

No need in trying different browsers or computers, I've done both and it's still down.

Message 31 of 161
latest reply

Use Pirate ship to mail your orders. Integrates with your eBay account. Free to use and cheaper in some cases.

https://www.pirateship.com/

Message 32 of 161
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Hey kyle@ebay devon@ebay - can you keep us posted when labels are back up please?

Hey @wastingtime101 and @ckimodog I've gotten this reported to our shipping team.  I'll be sure to keep you all posted!  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 33 of 161
latest reply

Same here.

Message 34 of 161
latest reply

Keep hitting Try Again...after 10 tries I'm on the ship your order page and whalla.... SUCESSS!

Message 35 of 161
latest reply

Same here....Checked the system status page and of course it shows everything working fine 😡

Message 36 of 161
latest reply

Same here with Something went wrong while getting shipping quote. Doesn't show me shipping option

Message 37 of 161
latest reply

Yes. Same. Was able to do my first two orders and now no matter what I do I keep getting the "Something went wrong" box. 

Message 38 of 161
latest reply

Brutal. Whole weekend of orders to ship and I'm stuck... I need to be leaving the house now, and I won't be able to ship anything today. Then what... I get yelled at by Ebay for not shipping on time? 

Message 39 of 161
latest reply

False Hope, just Tried Again...20+ times with no luck....

Great Timing for a shut down, Monday morning. 

Message 40 of 161
latest reply

Same as everyone else.  I have over 100 labels to get printed.  Would be really great if this would get fixed soon! 

Message 41 of 161
latest reply

Every year at this time, shipping becomes difficult. I think the system is overloaded with holiday shipping. Other years it required you to sit there and renew the page until you finally got through.

***********************************SIG LINE******************************************
Don't think of them as hot flashes. Think of it as your inner child playing with matches!;-)
Message 42 of 161
latest reply

Down here also.  

Message 43 of 161
latest reply

Hey everyone, I have received word from our shipping team that the issue should be resolved shortly!  I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

Kyle,
eBay
Message 44 of 161
latest reply

When I first started out this morning printing at 11:00AM EST, about 75% my dozen or so orders showed that error. I was able to print up labels for those. After refreshing I was able to print up about 25%. But the other 50%, no matter the amount of refreshing, can't even get to the shipping service select page.

Message 45 of 161
latest reply