cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pickup a package by directly going to the ISC/Customs facility?

It's because I have an EMS package that has shown no update since the 20th. It already left the originating country and should've been delivered by now.
I assume that it's just sitting at the customs facility without going through the process of clearing it. So what if I just directly go there pick it up myself without having to wait for it in the mail? Because it's never taken me this long to receive an EMS package before and it's starting to annoy that it's become this late to deliver it.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can I pickup a package by directly going to the ISC/Customs facility?

Generally, the public is not allowed into a customs facility.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@kjm_collectibles wrote:

I assume that it's just sitting at the customs facility without going through the process of clearing it. So what if I just directly go there pick it up myself without having to wait for it in the mail? 

You will return without it. No point in going .

Best to call first & let them know your plan

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You will never have any luck and by all means do not try to request that customs expedite  clearing your package unless you want it to go back to the end of the line.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 4 of 4
latest reply