cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT TRUST SHIPPING ON EBAY

I have come to the conclusion that you cant trust the shipping on Ebay so I no longer will be buying anything here but unfortunately it cost me $20 dollars in a lost package to find out.

What happened with me is my seller made a mistake in my address so I never got the package. I was lucky that the address this person put did not exist otherwise someone else would have gotten my package.

However I still am out the money even through the package never reached my doorstep because the seller now will not acknowledge their mistake and they will never issue me my refund which is typical of most people.

My only hope now is to send this case to Ebay and hope I get my refund that way but either way I will no longer buy anything on this website.

I am sorry but when a seller picks my pocket knows they picked my pocket and does nothing and then I have to wait for Ebay to refund my money forget I am sorry but I will no longer do business with sellers on Ebay too many of you are dishonest unintelligent and cant be trusted to complete a transaction without screwing it up somehow you just cant do it and I am not going to be a part of it anymore.

I am not going to waste my time with this type of unprofessional seller forget it I will take my business elsewhere and off this website of rank amateurs. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: CANT TRUST SHIPPING ON EBAY

Did you file an item not received case with paypal or eBay ?  If the aprox due date has not exceeded 30 days, file with eBay. Up to 6 months you can file with Paypal. If neither solution works for you, you can do a credit card chargeback. Finally, stop buying from China. They do not play by the same set of rules that US sellers have to.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

"

too many of you are dishonest unintelligent and cant be trusted to complete a transaction without screwing it up somehow you just cant do it and I am not going to be a part of it anymore.

I presume the above is a description  of a buyer who CHOSE to buy from a China based seller with VERY POOR Feedback...which any remotely savvy buyer would have checked prior to purchase.

"too many of you are dishonest unintelligent and cant be trusted to complete a transaction without screwing it up somehow you just cant do it and I am not going to be a part of it anymore."

A wise decision...I prefer buyers with a modicum of commonsense.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've found the vast majority of sellers to be honest. But, then again, I do vet them prior to bidding/buying.

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. And entitled to not shop on ebay anymore. Bye!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply