cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers get question in feedback section about item being delivered on time

Why are the buyers even getting this question if all a seller needs to do is get the item scanned on time. I in live Hawaii and get all items scanned correctly but some buyers mark not delivered in time because guess what? Many times delivery takes longer from Hawaii than from a contiguous USA State. What does Ebay do to the seller when this happens?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

right now ebay says that question and answer is meaningless.   However...................

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

EBay is (and has been) collecting that data for a while now. EBay want's to be able to guarantee delivery times. I rarely answer those silly questions

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I usually only get asked that question when the seller didn't upload tracking. Although I have to admit, I have bought only a handful of items this year and I mostly use the app and its possible the app doesn't ask if the item arrived on time. I seem to recall being ask while leaving feedback on the website 🙂

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@missjen316 wrote:

I usually only get asked that question when the seller didn't upload tracking. Although I have to admit, I have bought only a handful of items this year and I mostly use the app and its possible the app doesn't ask if the item arrived on time. I seem to recall being ask while leaving feedback on the website 🙂

I just received an item shipped with tracking today and it didn't ask me whether the item arrived on time when I went to leave feedback on the website.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I only get that question when there is NO delivery confirmation on My Purchase Order. Are You Adding the DC to Your sales?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply