cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer trying wanting to return an item that works

After a buyer received his item he is asking to return it and a full refund. They state when their phone is attached to the charger or starts working then stops. He also says it doing just like my old charger. It sounds like they have an issue with there phone (I-phone6). The battery pack on the life proof case had no issues when it was shipped. The fact that it starts charing then stops according to the buyer and they put in the message that it dining the same as my old charger sound like they they have a issue with the phone. I sent them a message but haven't heard anything. This only the day after they received it. But I don't think they are going to change there minds on the return. I put no returns accepted but I know they favor the buyer when they say it doesn't work. What's my best course of action 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer trying wanting to return an item that works

You will not win this. Accept the return. When you get the item back, refund in full. If it's not the item that you originally sent, or if there's nothing wrong with it, then you can report the buyer for misuse of the MBG. Ebay then may or may not give you a courtesy refund.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 2
latest reply