cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer provided incorrect address

Hi, my buyer provided me with an incorrect shipping address and the item was returned to me.  How do I bill them for re-shipping or cancel the order, send a refund minus shipping charge?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If they want the item reshipped, you can send a PayPal invoice.

if they don’t want it reshupped, you can either issue a partial refund through the PayPal transaction OR you can cancel the transaction & issue a full refund. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If they want the item reshipped, you can send a PayPal invoice.

if they don’t want it reshupped, you can either issue a partial refund through the PayPal transaction OR you can cancel the transaction & issue a full refund. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@thriftycat2021 wrote:

How do I bill them for re-shipping or cancel the order, send a refund minus shipping charge?

You absolutely do not cancel and do not refund a penny.  Why on Earth a seller would ever do that is beyond me.

First thing you do is BBL. Assuming you have tracking, you encourage them to open an INR. Call and get it closed.

Now only offer to re-ship, send them the paypal invoice or money request. If they don't want to pay the shipping again, your responsibilities are at an end until they change their mind.

Do not print your label on ebay. Get tracking but do not upload it in ebay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply