cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUYER CHANGING INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING METHOD

Hi - My listings have USPS First Class International Parcel as the option for shipping packages less than  lbs.  I do not use the Ebay Internaltional Shipping option because they return the items saying that dolls cannot be shipped internationally when they can.  However, in the past two days, two different buyers have selected the Ebay International Shipping option - how can that happen when I do not offer it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I looked at your 2 most recent sales, changed my location to UK, and this is what I see as shipping options:\

USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service

Is there a difference?????

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@disneyshopper wrote:

I looked at your 2 most recent sales, changed my location to UK, and this is what I see as shipping options:\

USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service

Is there a difference?????

First Class Mail is lightweight mail - it can be anything from a letter to a small parcel and takes precedence over marketing/media mail. Priority Mail is really just a 'service' of FCM that prioritizes the shipping speed (over regular FCM) and allows for heavier packages.

So the very long-winded phrase 'USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service' means it's being shipped FCMI, using the First Class International package service. The 'service' being international tracking. If it was a letter with a stamp being sent internationally, it would just be FCMI.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I see first class up international  on the listings as well and buyers can’t choose a shipping service that isn’t on the listing.  Are you seeing eBay international when you go to print the label?   eBay has probably just defaulted to the wrong option…you can change it.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply