cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone getting delays with items shipped via "SpeedPak"?

I haven't gotten any update on an item shipped out via speedpak. The last update was on Friday (9/21) and was scanned " Destination DC Departure, CA".

I'm at the same state and it should've arrived at my local post office by now.

Anyone getting delays with items sent out by speedpak method recently?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Anyone getting delays with items shipped via "SpeedPak"?

@sherry*s_collections wrote:

I'm at the same state and it should've arrived at my local post office by now.

I'm not sure what you mean by "same state"?  Speedpak comes from China ... it takes 2-3 weeks for a Speedpak shipment to get from China to a US address.   If your expected delivery date has passed, then you can file an Item Not Received claim with eBay.

(From what I've read, SpeedPak  is actually cheaper, slower,  and less reliable than ePacket ... it is simply a lower cost alternative to ePacket).

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

I meant the last update was that it left a distribution center in California already.

It just got cleared through the customs as well and still hasn't arrived at my local post office

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

I've had the same thing happen to me. Package claims to have arrived in "CA" 4 days ago, but hasn't updated since. In the shipping updates, 8 days before it said "Destination DC Departure", it clearly states that it left a port in China, so it should be in America right now. 

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

Same problem with my order from China to Texas.  It is now 10 days out of "Destination DC Departure CA" with no further notice.  What is Destination DC Departure CA?

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

did you ever get the item ?

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

Spoiler
My order as of the 19th still says destination DC departure, ca.  I don't know what that is suppose to mean, but if I don't receive it by a certain time. I will contact paypal .  I have seen nothing good about this Speedpak shipping method.  I agree on since it is the cheapest way to ship, it is also the slowest way.  As in the saying "Slow boat from China."  Woman Mad
Message 7 of 34
latest reply

Same here why is that. It's bogus I feel like my package is lost 

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Because normally I don't have to wait no more than 3 to 5 days after my items are in Destination DC Departure CA on the tracking history. After 3 to 5 days there its normally at my local post office facility. I know because I order from eBay from the seller all within the same month. Every package left the Destination DC Departure CA after 3 to 5 days but expect one of my items, it's been more than 10 days no update. Either my package got lost, or got forgotten about and will be sent back to the original seller. 

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

I get the same thing but in Greenwood Indiana. Im like 50 miles away. They seem to sit there for 4days with no status updates then next update is when it arrives.

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

My package has been in Greenwood Indiana for more than 24 hours and I live in California. Should it still be on its way to California? Why is it even in Indiana?
Message 11 of 34
latest reply

im currently having the same problem

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

I'm in Arkansas. My speedpak arrived in California, went to Massachusetts from there, then to Iowa, then to Little Rock prior to arriving at my house via my local USPS carrier. A current package I have coming is in Texas from Indiana (previously from customs), and both say DESTINATION DC. I don't know what the term means, but I suspect it has something to do Washington DC, and, on a local level, it has little bearing (and provides little information about) where the package is going and/ or from.
Message 13 of 34
latest reply

I ordered two items from 2 different vendors using Speedpak...it sits at a destination point 8-10 days at a time...by far the worst delivery service...I usually get items from China between 1-3 weeks from purchase...I would gladly pay the nominal amount to go with e-packet.  The sad part about this is that I understand this is a partnership between eBay and Orange Connex....since the most significant delay is when it reaches the US....I would have to fault the partner in charge of local distribution... next time I buy something from China I will be sure to ask if they use Speedpak and avoid them or use Amazon.

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

Seem like everyone in here has same as my problem about the package in the status ‘destination DC departure’ and it’s said in the Greenwood IN , so did anyone here receive the package or not really ? Should I made a claim report to eBay or give it time ??
Message 15 of 34
latest reply