cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I being scammed?

So 11 days ago, I ordered beats studio 3's for $130 for my birthday, and yesterday I just got the email that the item is shipped. (It is shipping from china) Did the email come because it just reached the U.S? Or it just started shipping from China? And I can't find a tracking number. And what is even more suspicious is that the seller is no longer registered on eBay. The user had 100% feedback positively but this just seems so sus.  Am I being scammed? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Am I being scammed?

seller is no longer registered is not a god sign, as for feedback, scammers are now making fake feedback, usually around 80 with 100 % 5 stars, China? not.  Now it's  a waiting game on getting your money back. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Am I being scammed?

Don't buy anything of value from China. 9 times of out 10, the package will never even arrive. Even if they actually shipped it, and even if it's actually authentic and not a cheap knock-off, it usually gets stolen somewhere along the way and there's no tracking or insurance. If it doesn't get there in 3 weeks, you can forget about it ever coming. Just avoid China when buying. Do an item not received when eBay says you can.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply