cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air bubble machine to make bubble wrap / air cushions - Anyone uses one?

I am looking to cut some costs and also use less plastics/ packing material so I am looking to buy a machine that makes air cushions. Since the air cushions have only air it would reduce plastic consumption a lot.

Most of the smaller machines I have seen are from Chinese sellers or made in China. I was wondering if anyone has purchased and used them. Also if they are reliable.

Thank you in advance!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Very interesting post!

I'm all for reducing plastic consumption so I reuse clean packing materials and recycle the rest.  Personally the only time I use the air pillows for shipping is when I'm reusing them to cushion plates and serving pieces I've sold.

While the investment in purchasing a machine and necessary supplies and the time spent creating the pillows is not for me, I applaud your willingness to go the extra mile to reduce waste.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Just for the reason you mentioned I mostly use free shipping supplies and the boxes are biodegradable. I wrap my light weight items in them. And nothing else. Glass etc too.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have had a JZBRAIN air pillow machine for about two years. I LOVE IT and it has worked great for me. You can make long "sausages" of air pillows, or a wide big bubble sheet type. I got mine because I was having a real big problem with my cats trying to eat packing peanuts (both the plastic and natural). Now I don't use ANY packing peanuts and have used my machine daily for my packing. Also, it fills up A LOT of space with air, as opposed to having to used paper or peanuts, etc. 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply