cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address legit??

Has anyone shipped items to below addresses? I got two orders and it’s not a big amount but should I be worried. Looks like a cargo company. 

first class sea cargo
1561 NW 82nd Ave
Doral FL 33126

1636 NW 82nd Ave
Sercargo, #2275
Doral, FL 33126-1050
United States
+1 305-328-5038

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Address legit??

Its a freight forwarder, used by thousands of Ebay buyers.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

"... but should I be worried."

@amazingshopp 

Not one little bit. I've found that my sales sent through freight forwarders are always good sales. Congrats!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

Shipping there not a problem.

However, a delay in shipping can occur on the size of the package.

I had a buyer use the address for a standard envelope...and it sat there until there were enough of items to send it overseas. There can be a delay from that address to buyer's address and the buyer usually just cries where is my package. As long as it makes it to the Florida address you will be OK.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

Looks good to me.

Like they say in poker when you have the nuts. Ship it!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

Thanks for the reply but both of my packages never got delivered . It’s been 5 days sitting at Miami usps facility . Called customer care they have no idea what the f** they talking about. I might have to end up refund to buyer. Never sending it again!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

Thanks for the reply but both of my packages never got delivered . It’s been 5 days sitting at Miami usps facility . Called customer care they have no idea what the f** they talking about. I might have to end up refund to buyer. Never sending it again!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

I just shipped something to this exact address and buyer stated it wasn't received.  It was a realatively inexpensive item sent in a USPS business envelope with a forever stamp.  Therefore it was NOT trackable.  I choose to refund the person instead.  My loss.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

Was the buyer named: mime.z_9

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Address legit??

This thread is dead. But the buyer you mentioned is in the U.S. and would have no reason to use a freight forwarder.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply