cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Tracking Number

Can someone please tell me how to add a tracking number in My Ebay?  Instructions say go to sold, more actions, add tracking number. When I go to sold there is no option for more actions.  Used to be so much easier. Buyer bought three items but did not use the cart so I combined and sent a refund.  I just want to list the tracking number on the other two items.  Feeling like I fell out of the stupid tree but it should not be so difficult for a buyer to purchase multiple items.  Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Adding a Tracking Number

From 'Seller Hub', go to 'Orders', then drop down for 'Paid and Shipped', then click on 'add tracking number', then copy and paste in the original tracking number. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am trying to add from My Ebay, not the seller hub.  The instructions are different.  Thanks for responding.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

From My eBay, click on Selling and go into Seller Hub.

Then do what @jrkirk said:

From 'Seller Hub', go to 'Orders', then drop down for 'Paid and Shipped', then click on 'add tracking number', then copy and paste in the original tracking number.

Posting ID
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You can get to Sellers Hub from the My Ebay drop-down, by clicking on 'Selling', then Sellers Hub, then Orders, then Paid and Shipped, then the individual sold item, and add tracking. Everything you need for selling is on sellers hub, and that is why eBay created it several years ago. Good luck!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply