cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A package is delayed by a few days now and tracking shows no movement for 2 weeks.

Is it OK that my package has not been moving for 2 weeks according to tracking and it should've been delivered 3 days ago (June 15th)? Yet, it still shows it just left France (from where I bought it - I'm from Slovakia). I know they say it might be delivered due to Covid outbreak, but I'm worried mostly because it has absolutely not been moving for 2 weeks at all. Should I just wait or the package was just lost somewhere? Hope it's the former.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A package is delayed by a few days now and tracking shows no movement for 2 weeks.

Don't let the deadline to file an item not received case pass by. You need to file in 30 days from the last expected delivery date given. Don't wait until the last day. File two days before that to be safe. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: A package is delayed by a few days now and tracking shows no movement for 2 weeks.

I only wanted to knoow, if this happens these days, or if the item might actually be lost. I still have 3 weeks to file it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Though maybe not similar to your case, I sold an item and for two weeks it never left a distribution center (USPS).  I filed a missing package claim, no response, then finally filed an insurance claim.  USPS paid the claim.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have had packages delayed for a month due to COVID. Contact your local postal service and ask if they can get any further information that you cannot see online. I know the USPS can most of the time. Other than that, I'd be patient, but also keep an eye on the time frame you have. Good luck!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply