cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want a working Mole Eraser .

Dear Sirs / Madam

I feel so upset you closed my file of 5152493771 , I received a not working Mole Eraser, if you do not believe it I would like to return the product to you, please send me back a working one for one, I never say I want to refund , I want the working Mole Eraser that is all, please you understand when you received a not working one, I press the switch it is not function.  please see the attached, thanks

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can't figure out what you've done so far to resolve your problem.  Did you open an item not as described case in the Resolution Center? Did you return 4 days later and ask eBay to step in so you could be refunded? Did the seller send you a return label? Did you return it?

No one here was responsible for closing your return request if that's what you are implying.

How about returning here and explaining your situation better?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Sounds like the OP wants the "Eraser" and not a refund.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I think you need to contact the seller and not anyone here on the boards - just tell the seller that you would like to exchange it.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Sounds like the OP does not realize this is a public discussion board and not an eBay seller or Customer Service.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi 

thanks for your reply, I want to send again, but they closed my file I cannot direct to send again, so now what do i do?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

yes this is my second time, the first time I never receive the Mole Eraser, the seller at once say return the money back to me, I say I want the Mole Eraser, however until now I do not receive the first payment yet, after I go to buy the second one, now I receive it but it is not working , when I hold the switch, it is no light on, then I e mail to the seller, he said this time no refund, I never say I want to refund, I only want the working Mole Eraser, I don't mind to send them back the not working one, it is unfair to me , I only want the working one, I really want to buy this , not playing game, I don't understand the seller treat me like this, right now I fell so upset.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

If this is battery operated did you check to make sure you put the batteries in right and if the batteries are any good?  I sometimes sell items where the batteries are sealed in the package but I make it clear I don't know if the batteries are still good or not.  If it's electric did you try it in another outlet to make sure the outlet wasn't the problem?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply