cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried put VIDEO into current listing. Said review in 48 hours but nothing there yet…

No record whatsoever I put video into listing.  Listing same exactly as before I tried to insert video into it.  Item #195040612527
Keep going to listing hoping for a change, to see video, but nothing.

Don’t know if anything has even been reviewed yet…

Do you like seeing videos when looking at items?
 Help make sales?

Another seller business tool?  

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Tried put VIDEO into current listing. Said review in 48 hours but nothing there yet…

Good morning @jewelbiz 

I looked and I didn't see anything as of yet.  I'll try later.  Love the poster. What a find!!

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: Tried put VIDEO into current listing. Said review in 48 hours but nothing there yet…

There should be a notification or something only seen by the seller saying review of video is taking place currently. X amount of time left in review…

Not a big fat nothingburger…

I don’t know if I put video in correctly or not.

Blank information…

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@jewelbiz,

For what its worth, I looked at the source code and there is lots of video-related html code in the listing. So I do think that you added it, but I don't know how to tell the status for reviewing the video.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Thank you 🙏 kindly…

Didn’t know if I correctly added it, if it was reviewed yet or not, if it was acceptable or if it was rejected.

And am wondering if videos in listings will help make more sales, which will be a real good thing!

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I have only done this once and it failed in every format until i changed it to the macintosh .mov format and then it worked right away.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@jewelbiz 

Just looked again...nothing yet.  

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@jewelbiz, there it is! You have achieved V-I-D-E-0-!

I just took another look, and there it is. Very nice poster.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I was able to put my video link within the description.  Didn't think about having it as an image placeholder.

This is my item. 265678239544

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I have a listing going on 3 days now "still under review" - it's simply a 30 second video of the exact movie promo I'm selling - rated G. I have gotten this to work quickly - like, in hours - but maybe something has changed.

Really sucks - they take SO MUCH in fees, and then - their site doesn't allow us to put the videos on there. Very lame!

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Hey @bifftar and @jewelbiz - there is an open tech ticket on this issue. Please refer to the pinned post on this board for info CS will need when you contact them to add your account to the open ticket. The more users reporting the problem, the higher priority it will get in the fix queue.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

If Ebay is planning on human reviews of every video that is uploaded, videos will never work.  Needs to be automated and time decreased to no more than 1 hr review time for it to be successful.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Chatted twice w. eBay help - added my item and account - still nothing. Has anyone heard anything? I'd like to list more items but - NEED the video feature. 

Message 13 of 13
latest reply