cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Issue: Cannot Create Listings or Edit Existing Listings - Single or Bulk

"Looks Like Something is Wrong. Please try again"- Message is received when I try to create a listing or edit an existing listing.  The issue started last night, but seemed to clear up this morning. Then about 2 hours ago, I started experiencing the same problem. Currently, I am unable to create listings or edit existing listings.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Technical Issue: Cannot Create Listings or Edit Existing Listings - Single or Bulk

Having similiar issues trying to list items this afternoon.  Getting gray page with sour face after hitting "create listing" when trying to leave drafts page.    New glitch for me.

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

Same issue here.  Glad it's not just me but not glad it's a problem! Nowhere to report this problem, right? 😞  Frustrating.

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

same problem here,  message I receive is :  signin.ebay.com refused to connect

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

Same issue here - signin.ebay.com refused to connect.

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

same problem. Signin.ebay.com refused to connect

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

Same Problem. Signin.ebay.com refused to connect...Hey Ebay Management hard for you to make commission on listings if no one can list...

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

I have been creating listings all day and last night and I finally could not create a listing on my computer as of 6:15 pm on June 25, 2021 so I called ebay and talked with their Thrust and Safety Department as that is where my call went too and I explained what in the world is going on now?  As usual they said I along with another Man was the only ones in the USA having this issue right now. I said yeah right, whatever.  I also told her that I am very fed up with how no one handles or takes care of our calls as they should and continues to say things well I am not showing anything wrong as of yet but I will forward your issue to our IT Department.  I said yeah okay and I want a follow up call back as I never get. I said this is RIDICULOUS as It does not good for me to have an account if I cannot use the create a listing feature to sell my stuff. She said well use your phone. I then said your joking it is too  much of a hassle and very little to see as I like my computer better. She said it could take up to 72 hours or 3 months to fix. I said that will not work for me 3 months or anyone else for that matter. That is very poor Customer Service at its finest.  I am NOT HAPPY !!   I had been creating listings all week and even an hour ago until all of a sudden I get a sad face an a message that states

singin.ebay.com refused to connect.  ANYONE ELSE?? I am IN THE USA TEXAS 

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Yep same here as of 6:15 pm this Evening all of a sudden. Earlier I had no issues creating listings and all week and all last night then boom a sour face that states this  signin.ebay. com refused to connect. I called ebay and as usual they do not know anything but said me and another person has the same issue. Could take 3 months to 72 hours. I was not Happy at all. They never seem to help. Just say well I will send this new problem to our IT Department and that is it. You never hear anything back from anyone or I will  have to call back again and follow up and they are dumbfounded and ask what this is the first report we are hearing about even when I give them a case number. issue was never resolved or never turned in.  So they stated to me a few minutes ago well if enough people are having this issue then we will get right on it. I said whatever. This is unreal.  I demanded a follow up call and the soonest she could even call back would be next Wednesday.  She then stated they normally do not call people back. I said I know poor Customer Service. 

Anyways, your not alone.  

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

Sames here, wont let us post 😞

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

It is not just you. I am in Texas. I just chewed them out as usual.  Read my prior comments. This is ridiculous. 

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

Yep same here with a sad face. 

LOL

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

Yep same here. I called and have had no problems all day, last night or last week till about an hour ago and I did let them have it.  They play so dumb all the time when people call to report things. I just do not get these workers. 

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

I have same issue.  When I try to start to "create a new listing" I get a gray page with frown face saying signin.ebay.com refused to connect. 

I found I am able to make new listings just by doing a "sell similar" instead.

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

Same here. Pretty annoying for the first night of a weekend.

Message 15 of 34
latest reply