cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since Last Evening Unable to Upload Videos on Listings.

The video upload stops at 1% and a message cranking out a message saying: the video has failed.  What's the solution to this glitch? 

Please help!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same problem I have had for two days.  Definitely an Ebay problem.  Bad timing given the Christmas selling season.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Same problem I have had for two days.  Definitely an Ebay problem.  Bad timing given the Christmas selling season.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Same. Just tried to upload video to active listing and it repeatedly fails after about 5 seconds. GRRR!

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Same for 2 days now and I talked to technical support yesterday who said it was a known issue and that they are working on it, but it's still not resolved.  The gave me work arounds like clearing cache and cookies/going incognito and trying to upload, but clearly none of that works.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Same issue here as of 12-18-2022.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

The same problem for me, even the videos that were working, the timer no longer accepts them, Ram, they are the same videos that were accepted before, this is really bad,

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Video upload fails after 4 seconds, why?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Same issue here. Really aggravating. C'mon, eBay! What, did Elon fire half your development staff or something? We need this fixed...

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Same issue here. The last 48 hours I have not be able to upload videos. I have tried several different videos in several different listing and they all fail. Some time it will load to 4% then fail or just sit and sit and then finally fail. Bad timing with Christmas upon us. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Ditto. Anyone had a reply from Support yet?

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@celticbrother wrote:

The video upload stops at 1% and a message cranking out a message saying: the video has failed.  What's the solution to this glitch? 

Please help!

Hey @celticbrother! There is a known sitewide issue with an open ticket to have it resolved for videos failing to load on listings. If you are experiencing this issue you can reach out to customer support here and let them know that you are running into ALERT14357 to have your account added to the ticket.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Thanks. I appreciate your help. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply