cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make any listing variations!

I have not been able to create a listing with variations. The "add combination" button is GONE. 

When I edit a current listing with variations the button appears but clicking it does nothing, it just blinks.

I guess I'm just dead in the water until they fix it. I've tried clearing my cache and using different browsers, no luck.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

I had just posted about this myself.  I feel better, I know its not just me then!

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Same here, just when I have extra time to list you can't do it.

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

The issue still persists today. I don't know if anyone from eBay team take a look at this yet

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

Same here...able to create variations but when you click the add combinations button, nothing happens

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

Same problem here... I can update available quantities on existing combinations all day, but I can't add new combinations.

We can't sell it if we can't list it. 😞

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

As of Saturday noon eastern standard time 4/16/22, it is still an ongoing issue..the Customer Rep said that Ebay tech team is aware...to check back the following Monday..I asked her if we will get compensated for lost sales, and the answer was no...so, you can create new variations still but you just can't add any additional ones, once you do - which forces you to create new listings, if you want anything new listed...this isn't good, this waiting game - losing a lot of time and needless phone calls - while we chase for constant updates

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

The variations option disappeared for me, I can't edit quantities or do anything.

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

In my case, the variations option does not appear and I cannot create a new list with variations either. I sold on another app and I can't edit the listing to change the quantities on ebay.

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Made my daily call to find out what is happening and I have some info for everyone. There was a ticket assigned today (4/16) or possibly late last night for the tech department to begin working on this as it has now been confirmed that it is an issue. As per the first person I spoke with the first calls received are just about gathering info and then when enough calls are received they escalate it to something that they look into.

This was amazingly frustrating news to find out that calls that I made starting on the 14th did not get anything actually started. We have been with ebay nearly 20 years and using variation listings for over 10 years so we know when there is something wrong but I guess that was beside the point. Great.... At any rate, for any one wanting to check status on the progress, the ticket number is : INC000005136021 . You should be able to give that ticket number to any one at the call center to get updated info.

Hopefully there will now be something done so that we can get back to our business. Keep your calls going in to make it known that we need help and we need it now!

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Thanks for update 👍

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Three days later, still a problem. Seems like such a simple thing, a stupid button stops working, preventing us from listing, and they can't fix THAT?!

Come on now.  I have inventory piling up.

Please.

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

We are all in the same boat.  Not much we can do but hope they fix it soon.

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Sunday April 17th - still not fixed yet...absolutely brutal

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

Having the same problem yet today. Did it update and get fixed for anyone?

Message 15 of 28
latest reply