cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical problem accessing sellers page

I received a notice from “charmworld2015(864) that he was listing some new items.  I’ve had a problem accessing the page.  When I notified the seller he contacted eBay and they said they didn’t see any problem and for me to call and explain the problem on my end.  I’ve been unable to find a phone# to call.  Could you please provide me with a number to call for assistance?

I’m not experiencing this problem with any other of the accounts on eBay.  When I go to charmworld2015(864) it says No search results found, however if I click on the badge about ten of the listings will pop up but the seller said he had more than a hundred listings posted.  Also when I went back to the sight to try once again there were different items and I was only able to view one previous item I was interested in by clicking on the recently viewed file.  This is one of my favorite sellers and I would like to be able to see all his listings.  Please help me get this resolved.

kind regards,

lenexawoman

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Technical problem accessing sellers page

That seller is registered in the UK, and has items listed there.

Many international items may not show up on ebay.com using a default search. Changing the item location filter to "worldwide" should allow more results to be displayed.

Try this search:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/charmworld2015/m.html?rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2

If that works for you, try bookmarking that link.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply