cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid page not working

I have tried to bid on a couple of auctions, and the page will not load to allow inputting amount. With the APP I can bid, but would rather use computer. I have cleared history and cache also.

fairtrade_0-1682803897014.png

WHACK-A-HACK

It made a difference to that one didn't it?!?!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Bid page not working

Yep, acting up again for me also, it was working for  a day or two,  Cleared all cache, logged out completely. Can try another browser again.

WHACK-A-HACK

View Best Answer in original post

Message 13 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Bid page not working

Same here, cannot bid on anything. People who have auctions going off right now are not getting the bids they should. Changing browsers does not fix issue. Also a friend of mine reported the same issue. She says bidding on app works for now. Please fix asap.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

Hi there,

They are updating to a new PC webpage that should be more user friendly.  I think it is causing some issues with some of the auctions.  Devon from eBay mentioned it in another post, so some patience may be needed while they work out the kinks.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

Are you able to bid using a different browser?

Using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine I have no problem getting a bid window to appear, though I have yet to submit an actual bid.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

So far I am able to place bids using Firefox and Edge browsers without any issues.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

I downloaded Firefox, and it worked. Using the APP also works. Microsoft Edge and Chrome do not work. Last week worked fine, will wait and see how it all works out.

WHACK-A-HACK

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

For me Firefox and Chrome do not work.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

If a new installation of Firefox works for the OP, perhaps the issue is with a particular browser version, history, settings or add-ons.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

It is now working again without me changing any settings suggesting it was on ebays end somehow.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

As mentioned by jm_references,

It is now working with my usual browser. Now have 3 browsers ready if it happens again.

Thanks for any information! I do appreciate it!

WHACK-A-HACK

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

It is happening again to me sadly.  Very unreliable situation.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

Try clearing your browser cache, and possibly manually deleting your eBay cookies, or try another browser or the eBay app to place a bid.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Bid page not working

Yep, acting up again for me also, it was working for  a day or two,  Cleared all cache, logged out completely. Can try another browser again.

WHACK-A-HACK

Message 13 of 13
latest reply