cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Permanently suspended - then suddenly reinstated overnight

Yesterday out of the blue I get an email from eBay stating that my account is permanently suspended and offered zero reason why.  There should be no reason, I've been a stellar eBay'er for like 15 years..so I was shocked.  I did a chat with CS and after they gave me a "2-3 minutes to review" my account message, came back with standard canned response.  Yea you're suspended, it's permanent, nothing you can do and we won't tell you why.

Fine, to be honest. eBay fees are way too high anyway, I rarely sell on it anymore. 

Suddenly, overnight another email. "We're pleased to let you know that your account is reinstated. "   Really eBay? Can you be any more dramatic?  You showed me what you truly feel about your customers so don't expect any revenue from me. I've suspended YOU - and it is permanent. I'm sorry, and I know this is difficult but we have to part ways.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It was a glitch, several complaints about this on the boards.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

A glitch on ebay?...not even possible. 

That's a horrible thing to do to someone without some kind of restitution to make it right. 

I'm proud of the OP for permanently suspending ebay...nice touch! 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply