cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Badges?

I just noticed I have received various Badges. Not sure what I did to earn them?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What are the Badges?

Those badges are community badges that are earned for Posting, Solutions on  posts of others, helpful votes given and received. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What are the Badges?

Those badges are community badges that are earned for Posting, Solutions on  posts of others, helpful votes given and received. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

What are the Badges?

Go to your profile, see top right badges and click on View All

Screenshot 2023-11-07 132441.jpg

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What are the Badges?

@thingzilike wrote:

I just noticed I have received various Badges. Not sure what I did to earn them?

I detest them. I detest them as much as I detest seeing "Thrill Seeker," not knowing, what it meant, then having to read many comments and explanations about how those labels came to be.  

I wonder how many actual buyers and sellers on eBay support the labels and the badges.  Both are akin to being in a high school bathroom with a certain type of crowd.  And, here I am, instead of looking at items I might want to buy, not wanting to be a part of any of all that.  I wasn't like that when I was 12 years old.  I want to view items, be given full and true descriptions, (and non-doctored photographs), have good communication with sellers, pay, receive, and be happy about it.  Not all this other garbage.  Then, too, I don't use social media because the situation there is that - on the one platform - one can only "like" - actually "heart/love," even though whomever made an entry is clearly doing something detrimental to themselves and/or their business). I certainly won't be enjoying shopping.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply