cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates to this board that I missed? Replies out of order?

Ok.. I have had it. When I click on a thread I am presented with replies I can't follow. It LOOKS like the last reply is first... but sometimes that is not the case, or maybe it is I am just not following well. In fact, I find it very hard to follow any thread, anymore.

Please! Just hand me my dunce hat, I'll go stand in the corner, and you tell me what I am doing wrong or if it is behaving as designed.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There's also the 'sort newest to oldest' or 'oldest to newest' under the options near the upper right below the search bar.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I find it very hard to follow any thread even when the replies are in the correct order.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

lol....Touche'

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@spendingcents26150 

Your settings may have been accidentally changed to "threaded format" for thread display.

To check and fix this, click on your avatar (picture) in the top right corner of the page. Then choose:  Preferences > Display, and click the radio button beside "Linear format".

https://community.ebay.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:display

lacemaker3_0-1707542049787.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There's also the 'sort newest to oldest' or 'oldest to newest' under the options near the upper right below the search bar.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Bingo! That was the one! The sort order that is: Oh my gosh.. I was going insane Thank you!

The other reply was helpful information too but all was well on that.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply