cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main menu on mobile

alan@ebay

Good Morning!

I hardly ever navigate through the main menus or breadcrumbs so I just noticed this ...

The main "Discussions" menu has an entry for the Spring 2018 update ... we have had the Summer and are into the Fall 2018 update now .... 

Oh ... and it isn't visible through "menu" ... only when you use the breadcrumb link to "discussions" from another discussion board

Screenshot_2018-08-22-08-59-18.png

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Main menu on mobile

Hi @readabouthorses@penguins_dont_fly,

We've tidied the nav up. All back to normal. 

Thanks! 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Main menu on mobile

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @penguins_dont_fly,

We're having a developer look into why this is happening. It should be resolved very soon! 

Thanks for calling it out. 

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Main menu on mobile

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi @penguins_dont_fly,

We're having a developer look into why this is happening. It should be resolved very soon! 

Thanks for calling it out. 

It isn't just on mobile. I'm seeing it on my computer. It comes and goes.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Main menu on mobile

Hi @readabouthorses@penguins_dont_fly,

We've tidied the nav up. All back to normal. 

Thanks! 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply