cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown menu change on DB?

Ummm... Wasn't the Discussions dropdown menu alphabetical?  It's not now.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hey @lintbrush*!

Good spot! Yes, we reorganized the order of the boards under Buying & Selling so that they're sorted in order of popularity over the last 6 months. 

They weren't alphabetical before; they were all jumbled up in no particular order. 

Thanks white_check_mark

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

They did change it around. I was lost when I came back in here this afternoon as I'm so used to going to the top for one board, bottom for another, middle for another. I wondered who moved the cheese.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

alan@ebay

Is this a glitch or a permanent change?  TY

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@lintbrush*

It was different earlier, and now it's changed even more since I last looked.

I think they put the buying & selling boards in order of popularity?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@badwolf12

Which is fine by me - because now the order is Selling, S&R, B&B and those are the ones I predominantly visit.  lol   I know it will change again 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@badwolf12 wrote:
 ... I think they put the buying & selling boards in order of popularity?

It's almost in order by number of posts. As the alpha list linked below shows, there are some that are slightly out of order. For instance, "Bidding"  has more posts than "Shipping."

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying-Selling/ct-p/buying-selling-db

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hey @lintbrush*!

Good spot! Yes, we reorganized the order of the boards under Buying & Selling so that they're sorted in order of popularity over the last 6 months. 

They weren't alphabetical before; they were all jumbled up in no particular order. 

Thanks white_check_mark

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I'll be Rose if you'll be Jack. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@ymeagainlord

Here yme for you 🙂
why not move things around , what the heck  

kitten.JPG

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

There was room for both on that raft.......

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 11 of 11
latest reply