cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unwanted ebay "relisting is as easy as 1-2-3" emails

I wanted to set this up as a poll to see how many other sellers found these to be stupid and annoying, but apparently THAT  feature is gone now.    Ebay clearly does not give a **bleep** what its sellers think!

Recently, ebay decided that ONE your item has ended email is not enough.. they decided we needed the regular one AND Relisting (fill in the blank)  is easy as ➊➋➌    emails.  This is unneeded DUPLICATION that clogs up our mail box with HUNDREDS of  pointless emails we have to delete daily.   

Who thought this would be a good idea?   I personally find it VERY ANNOYING and I cannot seem to reach any intelligent life at ebay who can comprehend why I want these to stop or how to accomplish ending these.

What are your thoughts?    

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: unwanted ebay "relisting is as easy as 1-2-3" emails

@fern*wood wrote:

Okay, this is getting silly now.  I just received 43 emails for Listing Confirmed.  I have my preferences set to NONE, but it doesn't seem to matter.     So I'm gotten over 100 unwanted emails in the past few hours.  I guess I'm just going to have to junk ebay emails entirely.

Most good email programs offer the ability to tailor filters by keywords.  Pick something like 'unsold' and 'relist' and they should go to trash.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Nothing in the setting will stop these relisting emails . I have tried,,
Message 32 of 34
latest reply

"Listing Improvement Recommendations" is turned off on my account & I still get these 1 2 3 emails
Message 33 of 34
latest reply

Here are ideas, untested as yet. When my next round of listings end, I'll know more.

Another setting that no one has mentioned in all the threads about the new "Time To Relist" email notifications.

(Communication Preferences > Promotions and Surveys)
* Seller email promotions ("Send me emails about seller specials like fee and listing discounts, selling tips and other ways to get started selling or get more from selling on eBay")

And here are two settings (in Communication Preferences > Selling Activity) that I've not seen mentioned or tested:

* Offers added notification
* Item did not sell coupon
Message 34 of 34
latest reply