cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

track your parcel not working

I've bought an item for the first time from the USA via GSP. I live in Belgium, Europe. The tracking link worked just fine up until the departure from the KY shipping center in Erlanger, but from there on it tells me that the shipment has been sent to Interpost for international delivery. It then provides some number starting with "# LPKEN..." which links to www.trackyourparcel.eu.

The site is a joke. Two fields, asking for an order reference and ZIP code. No additional instructions, no contact information...

I've tried just about every possible combination I could think of. The number from the link, with the hash symbol, without, only the numeric portion... The original tracking number for the US shipping. The eBay transaction number. The ZIP code for delivery, with and without a "BE" prefix for Belgium, with and without city name behind it (who knows, maybe they copied the line verbatim from eBay)...

The only thing this site ever spits back in my face is "combination not found".

The item was shipped for international delivery yesterday. Do I just need to wait it out and see if it comes up on that site, or is there some magic combination that I must input to get my parcel status? Or, does it simply not work?

I don't even know who is responsible for that site. Is it eBay? Pitney Bowes? Some carrier I don't know of? I have no idea who I may even contact for info.

The GSP draws enough criticism from sellers as it is, but as a buyer it seems you're left out in the cold even more. If this service is to be taken seriously by the people who will drive it (i.e. international buyers) you're gonna have to do better than this. If the listing says "international tracking included", then I expect international tracking. Not just for some part of the trajectory, or depending on the whims of some web service that for all I know may not even call anything on the back-end.

I realize there's two other discussions on these boards regarding Trackyourparcel.eu, but this needs to be brought to attention.

Message 1 of 69
latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: track your parcel not working

também gostava de saber
Message 61 of 69
latest reply

Silent so for long... So, the guys and gals from Portugal, did you receive your item?

How long?

Message 62 of 69
latest reply

Hi, did you receive your package finnaly? Because I'm exactly in the same case as you. Thank you 

Message 63 of 69
latest reply

Did you finnally receive your package?

Message 64 of 69
latest reply

i agree! you may as well not have tracking. Someone is not doing there job, unless of course the job is vacant waiting on some nutter to start on Monday. Too late i want my parcel today.

Message 65 of 69
latest reply

Four year old necrothread

@alan@ebay  @Anonymous

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 66 of 69
latest reply

13ten is owned by ebay , and it doesnt a bycycle to deliver with it sells off to slowest and cheepest , the Erlingar, wormhole, it is too, my daughter lives close there, and went to see the massive operation there she almost , it was small front door, with one there,  13ten have no contact so ebay pulls the strings, 

Message 67 of 69
latest reply

this talk thing is ebay message board, them sneeky **bleep** **bleep** the cover all basis, they can big **bleep**in dick they have been clocked

Message 68 of 69
latest reply

@karl*katz wrote:  @karl*katz

It will be Some carrier I don't know of

Do not miss your 45 day deadline for opening a dispute.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

From your link:

Report an item that hasn't arrived

You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to inform the seller that you didn't receive your item. Once you've told them there's a problem, the seller has 3 business days to provide a delivery update, offer a replacement, or give you a refund.

Message 69 of 69
latest reply