cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submitting listing problems

When I hit SUBMIT for my listing I get a gray screen and the spinner just keeps spinning. I've cleared by cookies/browsing cache. I've tried everything. Help!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7

Re: submitting listing problems

Hi,

same thing is happening on my account, unable to list just grey screen with no listing confirmation pop up that used to flash while submitting the listing.

what's going on can anyone explain?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Screenshot (240).png

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

after talking to 3 different agent, they finally admitted that Ebay is experiencing multiple technical problems!  They can raise fee's constantly, but cannot fix the many broken things on the platform!  EBAY SUCKS!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Same for the last three days for me.  Why do eBay keep on chaging things, the whole seller platform thing is useless!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Same here 3-4 days its been doing it & my listings just go to drafts. But if I use my Phone I can list the drafts ????.  I'm running microsoft edge

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Now December & this issue continues. I've had constant upload listing glitches & bugs with saving drafts. Get the spinning 'Saving Draft' page & won't save. Go to another tab, click the 'Drafts' link in Seller Hub & it doesn't show up in there. For Nov through to 12/19th could at least get it to hop into the Draft's folder yet keeps spinning as though saving on the other tabbed pg. Now, after yet another complaint to CSR in chat yesterday, I no longer see it appear in the 2nd tabbed eBay pg Drafts. It's worse than before. I can't get any sell your item forms to upload at all nor save drafts. CSR states its a site wide issue they are 'trying' to fix yet complaints go back to 2019. Anyone gets a back door fix until eBay actually fixes it, please post a reply. TIA.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The OP clicking the screenshot of a grayed page, kinda closed this string down and that was not even a solution.  

coastalmagpie  You may want to start a new conversation on the subject. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply