cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

store number of listings and actual number of listings off

My ebay store is showing I have 858 items on ebay. My ebay sellers hub shows I have 906 items.

The two totals don't match up. I have about 49 auction items in that 906 total, so I thought perhaps those auction items weren't appearing in the store, but that's not it, as the auction items are in the store.

Also, when I do a seller search to look for my listings, that too is only returning 858 results, 49 auctions and 808 fixed prices,  (those wo totals only total 857). 858 for all items. No where near the 906 I actually have on ebay.

None of my listings are new, as I haven't put anything new on ebay since the end of December, so it isn't that listings haven't cycled into the system yet either.

I don't even know how to figure out which 49 listings aren't appearing.

Is anyone else experiencing this with many of thier lisings not appearing in their store or in search?

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Did you actually do an item count when you did the seller search?  It may say 858 in the search bar, but there are probably actually 906 shown.  Make sure you're on 240 items per page, so you've got 720 on the first three pages, and hand count the rest on page four.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 14 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Some of us have noticed that also.

My store shows 321 listings.

My seller hub shows 340 with 25 out of stock , which should be 315.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

I just went into my seller hub and clicked on active listings. I sorted by title to make sure I didn't have any duplicate listings that may not be appearing, and I did not have any duplicates. I did an actual count and the 906 number is correct.

So that means many of us have listings, in my case 49 that have been paid for or listed using one of our monthly allotment, which aren't showing up in ebay search pages. 

Nice, we should be given a credit for those listings not appearing on the site.

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

There is a sitewide ticket open on this issue @gb58 . eBay encourages sellers to reach out to customer support and have their account added to the ticket ALERT 15129. The more examples the Tech team has, the sooner they will be able to have this resolved.

Options to contact CS: use chat on the left side of this page, entering agent in the chat box to get a live rep, or send a DM to one of eBay's social CS teams: ebayforbusiness on facebook, ebayforsellers on insta, askebay on X

Discrepancy in the count of active listings in the store where the number of items in store are more (January 5, 2024) - Reference ID: ALERT15129

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Are any of them multiple quantities? Mine was a little off but it was because of that.

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

I don't believe 'auctions' are shown in a store?? 

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

I don't believe 'auctions' are shown in a store?? 

Of course they are. eBay even offers store subscribers the ability to add a featured listings row to their storefront for auctions ending soon.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

"So that means many of us have listings, in my case 49 that have been paid for or listed using one of our monthly allotment, which aren't showing up in ebay search pages. Nice, we should be given a credit for those listings not appearing on the site."

All of your listings are on the site, active and showing up in searches, eBay just has a problem writing a program that can count.  It's been out of whack for at least a month now.

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Mine are not multiple quantities, nor are they variations.

I have numbers for 3 different times.

Last time I checked I had 11,150 listings in seller hub.   Look at my store and it's 10,463.  Rather a large difference.

Oddly, as I add more items, the discrepancy gets smaller.

Will have to call and get myself added to the alert.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

some listings are multiple quantities, but there are 906 individual listings, some one of a kind, some multiple quantities, but 906 separate listings should be showing up in my store or in a seller search of my items.

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

Yes auctions are shown in a store. You can search a store by "all items", "auction items" or fixed price".

My auction items aren't the issue, the auctions I have running are showing in my store.

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

No they aren't all showing up on the site. I went to search, did a seller search for my user id searching for my listings, and it is only showing 858 items in the search, not the actual 906 showing in my seller hub.

A week or so ago all 906 (actually about 911 when I last searched a week ago, but I've sold a few items since the last time I did a search) were showing up in the store and in the search.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Right now it is showing 10,644 when I click on view listings for your items , so as of a minute ago you are missing 506 listings in search results.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Did you actually do an item count when you did the seller search?  It may say 858 in the search bar, but there are probably actually 906 shown.  Make sure you're on 240 items per page, so you've got 720 on the first three pages, and hand count the rest on page four.

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

I did an item count in my actual ebay store. 858, not 906. 

I will do an item count on the search page also right now, but I know what it is going to come up as, the same as my store count is. 

I'll post the results as soon as I do a page search for my user id.

Message 15 of 23
latest reply